- Tues. Night: Competitive - Sept. 11
- Tues. Night: +40 - Sept. 11
- Sun. Night: Open - Sept. 16
Sun. Morn: +35 - Sept. 23
- Sun. Morn: +50 - Sept. 23
- Wed. Night: Open - Oct. 10
Draft Night is Wed. Sept 5 at 7pm at The Stouffville Legion.Returning players must be paid to be in the draft. New players must submit a cheque (arena dropbox/Schell Lumber) which will only be cashed if you're drafted.
- Women's divisions are still looking for goalies.
- Anyone who still has a sweater from last season must drop it off washed to Schell Lumber by Tues. Aug. 14 to avoid a $50 sweater charge.
- If you cancel before the Draft, you’ll get a full refund.
- If you cancel between the Draft and Christmas – half back.
- No refunds after Christmas.
There are 3 Men’s and 3 Women’s Divisions:
Wed. Night: Open (19+) - 9-11pm
Sun. Morn: +35 - 7-11am
- Sun. Morn: +50 - 7-11am
Sun. Night: Open - 8-10pm
- Tues. Night: Competitive - 8-11pm
- Tues. Night: +40 - 8-11pm
Runs: Sept 2018 to Apr 2019
Cost $480 including HST
The SAHL only accepts individual registrations. Team registrations are not accepted.
Due to the weather, the bus company has cancelled our shuttle bus.
The Banquet will proceed as planned but will likely end earlier than usual. If you are planning to come, please ensure you feel comfortable driving and take necessary precautions. Dinner will be served at 7:30pm sharp. Raffle will take place right after Awards.